Skip to main content

My Sister....

My sister is vertically challenged. She gets that from her grandmother. I think she is about 10ish now, but everyone thinks she is 7.

Back story time!!!

So Sav (my sister) was 4, and we were at my brother's lacrosse practice (This was back when he went through his lacrosse phase), and we were sitting on a blanket playing with her dolls (because I'm a good sister like that). Suddenly a kid, who was probably 3 or something, who was playing with some hand-held device and not paying attention, almost walked into Sav. The kid's mother yelled, "Careful! Don't step on the baby!" Not knowing that Sav was actually 4, and probably older than her son.

And of course, Sav remembers none of this.

It is my job, as an older sister, to remember all the funny and embarrassing stories from her childhood (or make some up) to share with her at a later date. Preferably in front of all her friends.

What not very many people know, is that although my sister is adorable and short on the outside, part of her on the inside is very evil. You should hear her evil laugh. Every time she does it, a puppy drowns. That's how creepy it is. It's creepy because she is this adorable short kid, laughing evilly about her very evil plans!

She loves telling jokes and puns that she has found on the internet. She says everything is funny on the internet (although I would beg to differ), and then she does her creepy evil laugh, and then smiles like an angel. She has all the adults wrapped around her little finger, but I am not deceived!!!

Sav also loves stuffed animals. That's all she ever asks for on her birthday, or Christmas, or any other holiday or special occasion we may or may not celebrate. Stuffed animals. She gives all of them very elaborate names like Rosabella Jewel Sparkles and Cameron Charlie Victorious, and they have evil little tea parties while they plan their world domination. It's cute and creepy at the same time!

Sav is terrified of going into our basement alone. She thinks people sneak into our house while we aren't home, and are sitting in our basement just waiting for her to go down there alone so they can kidnap her. She sleeps on the couch in the living room instead. I'm not sure if she's just paranoid, or if I should also be terrified of the ninjas in our basement. I go down there all the time alone, and I've never been kidnapped...but then again, I do have mad origami skills.

Sav is undoubtedly my dad's favorite child. If you see this dad, don't try to deny it! You know it's true! But that's only because she hasn't gone through her rebellious teenage phase yet. I'm so glad I'm going to be out of the house when that happens. Thank you college! (Speaking of college, I keep getting tons of emails from colleges that want me to go to school at their college. I don't know what college I want to go to! I don't even know what I want to do with my life! Okay, that's a lie. I want to be a glassblower. But still! )

Savvy really really hates green beans. I learned this just the other day. I had no idea that Sav has hated green beans for years now. I mean, how can someone hate green beans?! They are one of the most amazing vegetables ever! So weird...

So yeah! That's Sav. My most favorite sister in the entire universe. She says hi.









Also, if you are the ninja who keeps sneaking into our house, I am impressed. You haven't been caught yet! Congratulations! But if you could please stop, because it's kind of creepy, I would appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Brother....

My brother is a very...interesting person. He loves to juggle, and do impressions with really weird accents. He is a math whiz, and he loves to play chess. He wants me to tell you that he thinks he is hilarious (but we just let him think that). We have very strange conversations. Mostly involving Doctor Who or Avatar. He is also very dramatic. Every morning for a year he would say, "I have drama today!" and the person who drives our carpool would say, "You are drama". Everyday. As an older sister, I believe it is my job to not only protect him from bullies (Do you want a piece of me? I have a very large textbook! Yeah, I didn't think so!), but to also be bossy like all big sisters should be. The other day, through an amazing incident involving a birthday invitation and an alphabetical-ized list of invitees from a mutual friend, I realized not only am I older than him, I am also alphabetically superior. Thank you Cody! I think that gives me the right to be as

Snow

Still getting used to this whole blog thing... Last night, my mom got home from work and we all went outside to shovel snow. I don't know about you, but in my family, shoveling is an adventure. First we shovel our walks, and then our elderly neighbors walks, and then we shovel our grandpa's walks (he lives next door). It usually takes about an hour and a half. On a good day. On a bad day, by the time we are done shoveling, we have to shovel again because it just wont stop snowing!  Today we got like 2 feet of snow. Joy! And I don't know about you, but if there was that much snow in your city, wouldn't they call a snow day? Right? Right?  No luck. I still had to wake up at 6:30, and carpool to school. My first period teacher was 13 minutes late to class. So we just sat around and did nothing for the entire period. And then we had an assembly. I hate assemblies. You can add that to the list of things I really really hate! However, this one wasn't too bad. It di

Me!

Welcome to Watercolors and Wishes! First of, I would like to say that I have no clue what I am doing, and I think my computer is haunted. It hates me. With a burning passion only found in the dead souls of my enemies. That being said I figure that most of you seeing this already know me, but for those that don't: My name is Ana, but my younger friends endearingly call me Bob. It's a long story that I'm sure you don't want to hear (or you have already heard it a million times in which case you really don't want to hear it), but if you really want to know why, and it's keeping you up at night, I will tell you. Just let me know. I am an artist. From painting to dancing to writing to cooking to DIYing, I do pretty much everything. Except glass blowing. Haven't tried that yet, but I hope to remedy that soon. I also crochet! I keep trying to sell my artwork/ crocheted creations, but no one will buy anything. What's up with that? I post all my stuff on Fac